You can contact the Inspectorate SZW for:

  • reporting complaints about your working conditions;
  • offering tips about illegal labour, exploitation and/or payment below the statutory minimum wage;
  • notifications, reports and applications for exemptions (such as the removal of asbestos, child labour, et cetera);
  • reporting a fraud crime (anonymously) in the field of work and income (benefits, tenures, subsidies, possible exploitation of employees).

If you want to report a complaint about a possible violation of social laws while you are working in the Netherlands, please use our digital complaint form. Otherwise use the above mentioned contact details or contact form.

The complaint form is also available in these languages: Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Portugese and Czech.